Position: GIS Consultant (Rail Projects)
Location: Either Birmingham or London offices
Duration: 6 Months +
Rate: £ Neg
Kinect’s globally recognised consultancy client has an immediate requirement for an experienced GIS Consultant to join the team. This is a fantastic opportunity to join an award-winning company working on some of the largest infrastructure programmes in the UK
Candidates with previous HS2 or Crossrail project experience would be highly sought after.
The highly sought-after candidate will possess the following:
- Degree qualification in Geographic Information Systems
- 3 Years + commercial experience using ArcGIS 10x including the Spatial Analyst extension
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Excellent communication skills
- Previous experience supporting multi-disciplinary projects.
- Hands on experience working with CAD conversion/ derived data
- Experience working with FME
Please apply with an up to date CV for further details
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job