GIS Consultant (ArcGIS)
Position: GIS Consultant
Location: Milton Keynes
Duration: 2 Months (With a good chance to extend further)
Salary: £ 24-28ph
Hours: 40 per week
Positions available: 2
Kinect’s globally recognised consultancy client has a requirement for 2 GIS Consultant’s to join the team. This is a fantastic opportunity to join an award-winning, globally recognised company who are working on some of the largest programmes in the UK.
The duties will include: GIS Analysis, Configuring Layers in Geocortex, Publishing map services data to ArcGIS Server, Creation and Configuration of Spatial Data.
The ideally experienced candidates will possess:
- 3 or more years’ experience with Esri ArcGIS Desktop (10.3.x)
- Experience working with ArcSDE (and preferably Oracle)
- Experience with publishing map services from ArcMap to ArcGIS Server (10.3.x)
- Preferable (or expected to learn on the job):
- Experience with configuring layers in Geocortex Essentials site/ viewer
- Management of feature classes within ArcSDE (Oracle)
This is a position to start asap, please apply with an up to date CV for an immediate response.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"