Sugar and spice and all things nice……
Lipsy are so excited to announce the arrival of Lipsy Girlswear, a beautiful new girlswear line which will launch in Spring this year. This new addition to the Lipsy brand requires an experienced Buyer to join our already fantastic buying team to grow and develop the department. You will already be an experienced Buyer of girlswear product within a trend led fashion retailer and be passionate about creating a multi product collection of girlswear to compliment its grown up counterpart.
If you possess the following qualities, this could be a fantastic opportunity for you:
- Girlswear experience at Buyer level (ages 4-11 would be ideal)
- Technical expertise within this field is essential
- Results orientated and able to develop and implement a growth strategy for the department
- Trend driven with proven commercial awareness, expert knowledge of trends within girlswear at catwalk level and acute awareness of competitor activity
- Excellent communication skills and supplier management
- Highly organised with the ability to plan ahead and have a flexible approach and be reactive when necessary
- An inspirational manager with the ability to develop people within their role
We would love to hear from you if this describes you. We are offering a very competitive salary and remuneration package along with a great bonus scheme, staff discount plus many more exciting benefits.
It’s a very exciting time to join us. If you look to inspire others, achieve brilliant results, love to work in a strong team culture, love to support others, are resilient and have strong vision - without forgetting to have fun! Lipsy is right for you!
- Fashion Buying
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job