Veritas Education are looking to appoint a Female PE Teacher to start after Easter.
This post is on a Maternity Cover basis to begin with but there would be the opportunity for a Permanent position for the right candidate(s).
The school is good school in a great location near Huddersfield Centre. We are therefore seeking enthusiastic and committed team players who will fit in perfectly with the ethos of this fantastic school.
The successful candidates will be a passionate, dynamic leader of learning who can offer:
* an innovative and creative flair
* the learner at the centre of their vision
* excellent classroom practice
* the ability to motivate, challenge and be challenged
If you are a PE Teacher looking for a new post then please get in touch.
APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS FOR VERITAS EDUCATION
- All applications are subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, professional reference checks, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) in line with our stringent safeguarding policy
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and all employment breaks must be explained
- You must have legal right to work in the UK
- You must be willing to attend a registration interview
Veritas Education work with a variety of schools covering a wide geographical area. We deal with teaching placements at Primary, Secondary and college level as well as support staff positions also within these.
'Nothing within the above advert was in any way designed or intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation. Veritas Education is an Equal opportunities employer and is proud in the knowledge that all placements are made on merit and suitability. We accept applications from all sections of the community.'
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job