Finance Officer required on a perm basis working for an extremely well established not for profit organisation.
To be considered for this opportunity candidates must have experience managing claims. In return my client offers a generous salary and a great opportunities.
Key skills include
- Solid gift aid experience
- Excellent Excel Skills (V.Look up, P.Tables, etc)
- Not for profit experience
- Finance related qualification (AAT,ACCA and or PQ)
- Previous roles would have included working in a finance team
- Donor Strategy experience (Ideal)
Main duties of the role will include:
- Processing Gift Aid submissions
- Respond to queries regarding Gift Aid
- Act as a point of contact for the company in regards to Gift Aid
- Correct coding of donations on the system
- Adhoc finance duties
It is essential that when applying for this role you have a proven record and competency in prepayments, accruals and bank reconciliations and have worked in the Charity sector
For more information, please contact James Gray on or email
Huntress Search Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.