German (Written & Verbal) Policy Administrator (Life & Pensions)
A fantastic opportunity to join one of the fastest growing and largest employers in Essex!
As a Senior Policy Administrator you will work within a dynamic team responsible for the provision of Customer Service and Policy Administration to our UK & German clients Life and Pension policy owners, and their financial advisers.
** German Language both written and verbal are essential **
You will work as a team work to meet challenging Service Level Agreements in a busy environment whilst maintaining quality standards.
You will handle correspondence (email or written) and phone calls in a professional and efficient manner.
You will receive training on a variety of processes completed by different business areas to enable you to answer the enquiries.
You will develop professional internal and external relationships.
We always promote a friendly and professional image to customers and colleagues.
You will be joining a great team environment where you will not only develop your skills but also friendships that will last a lifetime.
- Competitive annual salary
- 20 Days holiday (increasing by 1 day for every year’s service up to a maximum of 25 days)
- 9% pension scheme (6% non-contributory & 3% self contribution)
- Life Assurance (4 x salary)
- Single person healthcare
- Flex benefits scheme
- Employee discount scheme
- DST Sports and Social membership
- On-site canteen
- Free fresh fruit
- Free on-site parking
- Close to both the A127 & A13
The Ideal Candidate
- Excellent administration, planning and organizational skills
- Commitment to providing excellent Customer Service
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with the confidence to engage with internal colleagues and external clients
- Strong attention to detail
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'