You're a native German speaker who is based in the UK or toying with the idea of relocating to London. You've got experience in the tax or VAT space and have been thinking of the next step in your career...
Taking your career abroad is not always straightforward. One thing you might be considering is how your German tax knowledge can be utilised in the UK market. Fear no more! Here you'll be joining a well-established and reputable B2B organization that services nearly 800 UK and German companies in their tax operations. This is a role that would be perfect for a German looking to bring their experience to the UK!
Everyday, you'll be consulting a huge range of companies (of all shapes and sizes!) expand their activities through providing tax / VAT advice, information, and technical expertise.
These businesses rely on your support and knowledge to navigate them through the complex tax world with a specific focus on their German VAT compliance obligations.
What else you can expect:
- An incredibly diverse client portfolio
- To work with a team of reputable German tax professionals
- An open and respectful culture with clear opportunities to progress
- The chance to work in London and play a role that enables you to stay in touch with the German market, whilst broadening your UK VAT knowledge
Your role would entail:
- Providing specialist technical expertise on all VAT and CIS related matters
- Ensuring the highest quality, efficient and timely service to your clients
- Assistance with management of client accounts
- Ensuring full compliance with the VAT obligations in Germany (VAT registration process and the preparation for the German VAT returns)
- Assisting in the German VAT reclaim process
- Improving efficiency by engaging in the development of compliance procedures and systems
- Preparation of technical content for leaflets / newsletters on practical VAT topics.
For more information, please reach out to Alex Mann or Joanna Falkowska directly for more information.
Harvey John recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.