Missguided is not only one of the fastest growing online ladies fashion retailers, but one of the fastest growing companies in the UK.
We have just moved into new, state of the art premises as we look to increase our turnover to £1bn in the next 5 years and we are looking for people who have the drive and ambition to help us achieve this goal to join our team at this exciting time.
We are looking for an exceptional German Translator to work with our current team to help Missguided develop and expand further. The ideal German Translator is someone who can add innovative ideas, experience, energy and enthusiasm into the mix. The successful candidate will need to enjoy and thrive from working in a fast-paced environment and work well under pressure.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities of a German Translator:
To maximise sales for our Missguided target market by translating products from English to German using the Missguided tone of voice and writing accurate product descriptions which promote the products in an appealing but accurate way. Making sure all products are enabled on site to sell. To translate any additional content for the business to help promote the Missguided brand such as marketing content or on-site category copy.
Specific Responsibilities and Accountabilities of a German Translator:
- Translate product descriptions with 100% accuracy and in an appealing manner to maximise sales, ensuring they are SEO friendly & on brand.
- Ensure product photography is attached and products are enabled to sell.
- Ensure all products are in the correct categories so they display on site correctly.
- Check the product descriptions again, when they appear online.
- Check the site daily, highlighting any problems to the Merchandiser.
- Flag up to systems support any products which aren’t online which need investigation & notify merchandisers.
- Translate copy for new categories as well as translating amended copy for SEO.
- Translate homepage and landing page copy
- Translate any required marketing copy such as emails, affiliates, features & any ad-hoc requests.
- Assist on any quality checking of Customer Service emails.
- Conduct oneself in a professional manner.
- Any other activities as outlined by Ecommerce Merchandiser.
Skills, Experience and Qualifications
- Keen attention to detail & accuracy.
- High standard of German.
- Able to plan, review and prioritise workload to meet deadlines and achieve goals.
- Understands that the customer is the most important person in the business and demonstrates a clear focus on satisfying customers’ needs.
- Works effectively with others to accomplish goals, resolve issues and build team relationships.
- Conscious of the impact of own area on sales, profits and costs.
- Ability to express themselves clearly and effectively when speaking or writing.
- Takes considered action to improve or change a situation, without waiting for explicit instruction.
- Focuses on finding solutions regardless of departmental boundaries.
- Aims to ensure clear effective listening in all situations to obtain the correct agreed solution/outcome.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job