Focus IT are currently partnering with a well-established Global and multi award winning organisation. With Innovation at their core they strive to break boundaries with their cloud software portfolio. Continued investment and training in their employees along with a friendly environment means our client attract the best people and keep them. This opportunity for a German Support Engineer allow you to be part of a European Support team, develop your skills through continued learning and accelerate your career.
As a German Support Engineer, you will be an integral member of the EMEA Support Team troubleshooting and supporting DACH customers remotely and on-site in a fast-paced environment.
As a German speaking Technical Support Engineer you will maintain a high level of customer service during challenging situations and meet SLA’s.
Maintain and develop skill sets, attending training and workshops to become an expert in new technologies.
The ideal candidate:
- 1st Line / Tier 1 Support / IT Service Desk experience.
- Basic User and Security Group Active Directory administration (AD).
- Knowledge of Microsoft based operating systems.
- Support Web Services (IIS), SQL, Unix/Linux environments.
- Ideally worked in or has knowledge of ITIL environments.
- Self-motivated with thirst to lean new technologies with ambition to progress within the business.
- Excellent Customer Service.
- Happy to travel to Europe occasionally.
- Fluent German
The Location: Bracknell, Berkshire.
Commutable from Reading, Farnborough, Woking, Slough, Maidenhead, Watford Wembley, Richmond, High Wycombe, Central London, Basingstoke, East London, Oxfordshire, Andover, Swindon.
£30,000 + Bonus + Benefits
Role can be known as German Technical support / German Support Engineer / German Service Desk Analyst / German Support Analyst German Technical Engineer / Tier1 Support Engineer / Level 1 Support Engineer / Multilingual Support Engineer
- Cloud Computing
- Service Desk
- Technical Support
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job