GSL Education is VERY URGENTLY seeking an innovative and qualified Secondary School teacher to teach German at a leading Grammar School in Kent. This is a short term position for 3 weeks, starting Thursday 22nd February. You will ideally be a qualified teacher, however exceptions will be made for the right candidate with sufficient experience in the field. The position will involve teaching Key Stages 3 & 4 and is a sickness cover role that may be extended beyond the 3 weeks.
- OFSTED graded Outstanding.
- The choice for those wanting a challenging academic education and encourages a lifelong love of learning, enhanced by the specialism in Music & English and in Science & Maths with a strong behaviour management policy.
- Develops students into self-motivated, confident, considerate, independent learners who make the transition to higher education or employment with ease.
- Provides a safe, secure, and happy environment in which students have the confidence to achieve their best
- Fosters self-believe, perseverance and character in all students with strong allegiances to their key values.
- Encourage students to be responsible, informed and engaged members of society
- Encourage commitment to extra-curricular activities
- Provide opportunities for students to serve and lead each other
To be a part of an excellent teaching team in one of the best schools in KENT, please email your CV to us at GSL Education. You need a recent copy of your DBS or be willing to apply for one. GSL Education is an ethical teaching and support staff agency who welcome all members of the community to join us. Our foundations are based in charitable work in the UK and abroad and we seek to make a difference to the lives of teaching and learning practitioners as well as our client schools cross the UK.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job