German Teacher required
Are you looking for a school that appreciates hard working teachers?
Here at CER we are looking for a qualified German Teacher to start as soon as possible. This position will be ongoing and could lead into a permanent position. This school is based in Medway and has a friendly environment.
To be considered for the German role:
- A Qualified Teaching Status(QTS) or equivalent
- A good subject knowledge
- Have good communication skills
- Be able to motivated students and improve their confidence.
As a German Teacher with CER Education, you will benefit from:
- Great competitive pay (weekly pay) pay rates
- Recommend a friend scheme with £250 bonus*
- Dedicated and committed Recruitment Consultant to support you
- Money back on your DBS from CER *
CER Education is committed to a policy of equal opportunities. We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnic origin, religion, culture or disability. Each individual is assessed on merit.
If you are seeking an interesting rewarding German Teacher role please contact Alicia at CER Education on .