My client are a very well-known independent tour operator who pride themselves in the way they look after their staff as much as their customers and agents.
You do need to be fluent in German to be suitable for this position.
This position also includes administration duties.
- Working with a small team of travel consultants
- Quoting on a wide variety of European and worldwide travel itineraries
- Selling both package and dynamically packaged holidays
- Offering your customer a choice of tour operator, to sell the right holiday for their needs
- Selling additional products and services, such as car hire and travel insurance.
- Working to sales targets to earn commission whilst offering excellent customer service
If you are a Travel Consultant, from either a multiple travel agency or an independent travel agency, we want to hear from you! GDS knowledge would be an advantage but not essential. You will be passionate about travel and customer service, and motivated to earn commission.
Salary is dependent on experience, but also generous, with basics from £17K pa - £21k pa. OTE is uncapped!
*summer and winter ball free for staff.
*Satellite TV for all staff rooms
*free onsite parking
*Dress down Friday
*28 Days holiday plus Birthday off
*Discounted package holidays and the opportunity to have an all expenses payed holiday for exceptional performance at work.
*Hosted educational that is provided by the company
*Free eye test and discount
*Host dinners at Football matches and concerts
*Free tickets to football matches and concerts
Please send your CV to or call Marie on .
You can also apply via the link below.
- german speaking
- travel agent
- travel admin
- tour operator
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'