The core responsibility here is to provide a full account handling / customer services function in respect of all group bookings operating in Scotland and the rest of the UK for clients within the German Speaking Market.
- Use your German language skills, liaising with German groups coming to Scotland or the UK on this company's tours.
- Ensure that group operations operate as smoothly as possible, in a timely fashion.
- Utilise the specialist tour system, effectively.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with overseas clients / suppliers.
- Meet / visit clients as appropriate and when required.
- Attend trade shows as required.
- Assist in operating this department's 24 hour emergency phone.
- Report to the Customer Care Manager.
The ideal candidate would be coming from a similar tour operating background.
Experience of the Scottish and wider UK tourism and fluency in German.
You will have good customer service skills, good computer literacy and good organizational skills.
There is a very competitive basic salary on offer here, with a benefits package in addition. This business are very proud of the strong reputation they hold so you will be part of their ongoing success.
The core working hours are Monday to Friday, 09:00 - 17:30, with some flexibility for helping with the emergency phone, attending any trade shows required and, indeed, any additional help on tours.
This truly is a genuinely excellent opportunity seeing you progress personally & professionally.
THIS ROLE IS INITIALLY A FIXED TERM CONTRACT FOR 6-8 MONTHS
If you're keen to be considered for this excellent opportunity, please send your CV to or call Christine on
- Travel Consultant
- Travel Agent
- Tour Operator