NEW JOB! German speaking Financial Services Translator (German into English), up to £40,000. Outstanding opportunity to join a world class translation group and oversee their company quality management productions.
SALARY, BENEFITS & CAREER PROGRESSION
£30,000 - £40,000 ae + excellent benefits ( non-contributory pension scheme, life assurance, private medical insurance, childcare vouchers, free off-site parking )
Buckinghamshire (20 mins. NW of Central London)
English to mother tongue level + fluent German
COMPANY AND BACKGROUND
Our client is a world class, international translation organisation, working across the globe with some of the world's most high profile companies and brands in various industry sectors, from hi-tech to manufacturing and financial services.
To join the international translation department, they wish to recruit a German into English speaking Translator. This is not a just job for an experienced and proven translator BUT also a new opportunity for somebody with a strong financial services background who would like to move into translation as a new career. Your role will include the following duties and responsibilities:Your role will include the following duties and responsibilities:
- Translating a wide variety of financial services related documents and commercial texts from German INTO English
- Working with proofreader on final drafts
- Occasional other language-related tasks (terminology research etc.)
CANDIDATE EXPERIENCE / SKILLS
- English to mother tongue standard + fluent German is essential. Fluent also in French is an advantage but not essential
- Professional experience from the financial services sector is essential - you must understand the terminology and day-to-day vocabulary of this industry
- Previous, relevant financial work experience based in Germany would be an advantage
- Ability to handle texts and write with a good writing style
- Ideally candidates will have previous experience working with CAT tools but full training will be offered.
- Experience as a translator is NOT essential as full training will be given! Your desire to move into translation and use your financial services skills and knowledges in a new role as a translator is far more important!
TO APPLY FOR THIS OPPORTUNITY, PLEASE EMAIL YOUR CV DIRECTLY TO US.
The Language Business is a leading, specialist multilingual recruitment agency. If you are looking for a new job with languages or you are looking to recruit a skilled bilingual candidate please contact us for more information.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job