GERMAN SPEAKING Trainee Recruitment Consultant
£20k–£25k+ Great Commission and Benefits
(Walking distance from Bank and London Bridge)
An awarding winning, well established Company with fantastic progression opportunities, is seeking a fluent German speaking individual to invest in their company.
You will be provided with leading training from day one, supported by approachable mentors and working environments that encourage you to flourish and reap the rewards!
The ideal candidate will be of Graduate Calibre or have experience in a sales or people focused role previously.
- Headhunting - identifying and approaching suitable candidates, pre-screening the individuals and procuring their CVs and creating a shortlist of candidates
- Developing a good understanding of client companies, their industry, what they do and their work culture and environment
- Mapping the London qualified lawyer market and supplementing the existing database
- Using social media to advertise positions, attract candidates and build relationships with candidates
- Meeting with candidates, preparing CVs and correspondence to forward to clients in respect of suitable candidates
- Organising interviews for candidates as requested
- Working towards targets that may relating to the number of candidates generated which are placed, a value to be billed and business leads generated
- Self-starter, motivated and an ability to work well under pressure
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Professional and confident
- Excellent administration/organisational skills and attention to detail
- Flexible and Pro-active
- Uncapped commission
- Multiple events, staff night outs and holidays
- Great work life balance
- Internal promotion based on meritocracy and unlimited career progression
- Comprehensive training scheme
- Generous staff incentives
- Holidays and pensions
- Fun, Lively and Vibrant offices
If you think this is the role for you, then please apply above or send your CV to
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'