German Speaking Technical Support Representative
£20,000 - £23,000 per annum full time, permanent
Starting date is the 15th of January.
An amazing opportunity is now available for a German Speaking Technical Support Advisor with our prestigious client in the city centre of Edinburgh, due to growth in the EMEA region.
As a Technical Support Representative, you will be interacting with patients, parents, caretakers and distributors who are using the products. You ensure a high-quality experience for each patient by appropriately engaging and connecting with them as you provide troubleshooting assistance and resolution.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Take calls on patient inquiries, product/service concerns, and technical issues relating to mobile apps, cloud software and associated hardware.
- Access and update patient accounts through computer based systems. Monitor current procedures to ensure compliance with set standards.
- Provide technical support and training to patients and healthcare providers.
- Serve as first point-of-contact for patients and medical professionals on all technical and service levels.
- Promote and maintain high-quality technical support standards within the Technical Support department. Resolve hardware and software issues.
- Use and maintain software and databases appropriately.
- Participate in new product training (as required when new products are launched).
- Fluency in English and German, both written and oral communication.
- Degree level educated and/or 2+ years of relevant customer/technical support experience.
- Sound working knowledge of all Windows/Mac OS X operating systems and associated web browsers Internet Explorer, Chrome, Safari and Firefox.
- Proven experience of supporting mobile apps, both iOS and Android, as well as Cloud based reporting systems.
- Innate ability to troubleshoot and problem solve issues while exhibiting strong customer service skills and excellent phone acumen.
- Superior phone acumen and ability to show empathy to customers.
- Ability to retain detailed information, troubleshoot and solve problems.
- Strong proficiency in troubleshooting issues and thinking through problems.
- Able to work flexible hours on a rotating schedule including evenings, holidays and weekend.
- Technically proficient skill set in the areas of troubleshooting medical devices
- Degree level educated in a computer based discipline
Please apply with your CV or you can give me a call on for any questions.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.