iRecruit Specialist have a requirement for a German Speaking Technical Support Engineer to join a busy and dynamic team based in Bracknell. You will be responsible for providing support to a large customer and partner base resolving issues by utilising widely available resources, teams and own skill and experience.
Resolving customer and partner technical issues to a high standard of customer success will be key in this role, adhering to strict SLA’s and if necessary, escalating to global teams.
Key Skills and Responsibilities:
- Provide a high level of technical support to customer and partners within the EMEA region, with a focus on German Speaking regions.
- Maintain a high level of customer satisfaction, measured on a regular basis
- Create and maintain knowledgebase articles/videos/community threads to address customer questions and issues ahead of support service involvement
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills.
- Excellent time management, decision making, prioritization and organization skills.
- Team player. Promotes a spirit of cooperation and teamwork.
- Welcomes challenging environments to apply specialist skills, maintaining customer confidence.
- Projects a positive and professional image, via all means of interaction, remote and face-to-face
- Proven technical diagnostic and problem-solving skills.
- Good knowledge of ITIL framework
- Knowledge of SQL roles and environments.
- Eager to learn new skills and technologies.
- Desire and ability to travel to other offices within Europe
- Good knowledge and experience of working with Windows Server (AD, IIS / Web Services) and Desktop environments.
· Supporting SQL based technologies/software within a 1st line context
· Supporting UNIX/Linux based technologies/software within a 1st line context
· Knowledge of IIS
In return, our client can offer you an environment where you can accelerate your career and make a daily impact within the company. If you are a German speaking technical support engineer, then we would love to hear from you.
Salary is paying up to £28,000 plus a 20% bonus.
- Technical Support
- Resolving Issues