Are you a German speaker looking for further your career within an administrator / secretarial position? A London based Financial Services Company is offering a German speaking office administrator / junior team secretary the opportunity to join their international setup and provide seamless secretarial / administrative support to the German department and clients.
As a German speaking Team Secretary you will join a dynamic support orientated team; your core responsibilities will involve setting up of new clients, client liaison, document management and producing departmental reports. Other team responsibilities will include providing general office support i.e. dairy and meeting management, screening calls and emails in English and German, greeting clients and assisting with ad-hoc client requests and filing and as well as covering reception on a rota basis making this a great opportunity to enhance your administration and team support skills!
Suitable candidates must possess similar office administration / secretary experience, first class written and verbal communications skills in both German and English along with a high level of professionalism and a keen eye for detail.
- Fluent written and spoken German to mother tongue standard
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Previous experience as an office junior, receptionist office administrator, bilingual secretary, team secretary within an international environment is required
- Previous skills in managing diaries, client communication and preparation of documentation is desirable
- Excellent communication and organisation skills
- Well-presented , professional, trustworthy, discreet and keen to learn
- Able to work well as part of a team as well as independently
- Able to manage busy workloads whilst remaining calm under pressure.
To apply, please send your CV in Word format to Hannah. If you have applied for any other languagematters vacancy there is no need to re-apply, as your CV will be considered for all vacancies that match your language skills and work experience.
languagematters is a multi-discipline, multilingual recruitment agency offering a wide range of bilingual jobs in London, the South-east, nationwide and overseas. Our goal is to be the most valued, knowledgeable and indispensable recruitment partner in the language recruitment field.
We work constantly to provide equal opportunities for all, regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, social background, religion, disability or sexuality.
NB: Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK or hold a valid work permit. Please note that we contact successful candidates within 3-4 working days. Language Matters is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.
- Sales Administrator
- Office Assistant
- Other Admin & Secretarial
- Team Secretary German Finance reception FOH Front of House administrator KYC Compliance client services
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job