We are looking for an experienced German speaking Team Manager to join an international contact centre business that offers call centre services to their extensive client base. This is a fantastic opportunity for a customer service professional to lead a customer service and complaints team for one of their key clients.
- To manage the day to day running of the customer service and complaints team who are taking inbound calls from customers in Germany.
- To develop and motivate a team of agents through coaching and development, reward and recognition and establishing effective performance development plans in accordance with objectives.
- To analyse results against objectives and to implement all necessary action to improve results.
- To achieve all objectives and targets
- To ensure that any internal training required to optimize individual performance is implemented.
- To ensure that his/her team is cohesive and that team members are motivated
- To assist account director with any and all duties needed to ensure the campaign runs smoothly
- Highly developed interpersonal and communication skills. Be able to relate to all personality types and achieve the best out of each agent.
The successful candidate will:
- Experience in a previous management role
- Experience of managing a team in a contact centre environment.
- Excellent communication and motivational skills, ability to multitask and work independently
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment, maintaining attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent understanding of call centre practices, KPIs etc
- Ability to coach/train/develop colleagues
- Ability to anticipate and make decisions