If you enjoy working in a dynamic, team-based environment, with continued support and development, then we want to hear from you. This is a great opportunity to join a leading global organisation at our flagship site in Kingston upon Thames.
Sitel as a company is a fantastic place to work. We know this as we have listened to our employees via different varieties of forums and employee engagement surveys. We have 6 sites based in strategic and accessible locations across the UK alone.
Globally we have over 60,000 employees based in 135 offices, spanning 27 countries. So opportunities are endless for development, learning and ultimately promotion.
Become part of our progressive global organisation as we continue to build on our success, expand our client base and continually improve our service.
Summary of Primary Job Responsibilities
- Lead a team to meet and exceed business objectives, ensuring that key financial, operational and quality metrics are consistently achieved.
- Have direct involvement in the recruitment, selection, induction training and ongoing skills development for all Agents/Advisors in the team, ensuring we attract and retain the very best talent.
- Apply a process of continuous review and proactive management of absenteeism and attrition for all Agents/Advisors in the team, ensuring return to work and exit interviews are completed.
- Continually review and monitor work performance of all Agents/Advisors against agreed KPI’s, ensuring that calls are handled professionally and instigating appropriate corrective action, using performance management tools to manage any shortfall.
- Undertake formal quarterly performance reviews and one-on-one monthly meetings with each Agent/Advisor, ensuring objectives are continuously reviewed and linked to business KPI’s.
- Ensure Agents/Advisors are recognized and rewarded for outstanding achievements/performance in line with company mission and values.
- Provide clear direction and guidance to ensure consistent achievement of key performance metrics.
- Measure, report and communicate metric goal attainment for assigned team.
- Facilitate a culture of open and honest two-way communication, ensuring key messages are cascaded to all team members, encouraging feedback and sharing of ideas and best practice.
- Maintain an environment that supports the spirit of teamwork, where Agents/Advisors are committed, loyal and take pride in working for the company.
- Ensure actions from employee satisfaction survey are implemented and continuously reviewed.
- Coach, develop and motivate Agents/Advisors by providing the skills and knowledge to perform their job, together with opportunities for skills expansion and career development.
- Continuously monitor Agent/Advisor calls in line with GOS, either via desk-side or remote monitoring; across a sample of transaction types, ensuring performance metrics are consistently achieved. Ensure accurate and timely communication of any client/campaign issues to Operations Manager.
- Ensure appropriate actions are taken to improve client satisfaction survey scores
- Evidence of effective interpersonal, coaching, and leadership skills
- Proven track record at supervisory level in a customer service environment
- Call centre experience preferred
- Previous Team Leader experience
- Fluency in Dutch is essential for this role.
- Experienced in performance management
- Excellent telephone, keyboard, verbal and written communication skills
- Good numeric and verbal reasoning skills
- Effective time management skills
- Ability to organise and prioritise, set priorities and multi-task
- Effective problem solving skills
- Opportunity for progression/development.
Benefits of working for Sitel
- Free staff car park
- Free Tea & Coffee
- Travel Loan Ticket (after 3 months)
- Pension scheme (after 12 weeks)
- First class development opportunities
- Incentive schemes
- Discounted gym membership
- Childcare vouchers
- Free eye test and money off glasses required for the workplace (terms and conditions apply)
- Local staff discount (i.e. restaurants, pubs, hairdressers)
- Monthly health and wellbeing events
- Employee Assistance Programme
Mon-Fri between 8:00 -18:00 (37.5 hours per week)
£25000 per annum + possibility for performance based bonus
- Call Centre
- Performance Management
- Team Leader
- Team Management