Why it is a good opportunity for you:
• Value added processes, complex tasks – good motivator for long term
• Attractive work environment
• Good internal movement opportunities
• Corporate key client portfolio
What you will be doing:
• Creation and dispatch of service request (intervention activities) with appropriate information (service type, SLA, customer data, price...).
• Screen the quality of the data/information provided by the Call Center in the SR`s that may cause delay in the intervention (poor troubleshoot details , missing or wrong contact details) take corrective actions if necessary, inform Team Lead and/or manager in case of recurring issues.
• Responsibility is to ensure that the intervention activity will be performed on a timely manner according to the committed SLA.
• Determine customer action plan when required (parts missing, technician unavailable...) and according to customer type (KA, MPS, SMB...). Service Center Admin monitors the status and progress for each service request. Analysis can be segmented between Key accounts and others. Depending on status and progress, the team will validate with partner, determine if and how service can be delivered on-time, will interface with other functions to validate solution.
• Ensure right communication with customer and partner for all service actions. Communication of status, timing, action plans to customers is critical for customer satisfaction. Service Center Admin is responsible for ensuring that all parties are providing the required information, call by call. If process shows regular inefficiencies, issue should be documented and escalated to Vendor Manager.
• Manage service-related customer claims. When customer sends a formal complaint, this should be documented and Service Center Admin is responsible to analyze and provide solution or answer to customer. Those can vary significantly depending on the type of issue. Delegation provided by the Team Lead to the Service Center Admin should be validated. Solutions should be provided on a case-by-case basis and analysis of issues should drive to overall improvement plans.
Requirements that make you the best candidate:
• 2+years’ experience in services, contract administration, order management or other customer services.
• Fluent in English and German, Polish is a plus
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office tools: Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
• Experience with Siebel and/or SAP is a plus
• Excellent analytical skills
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job