GERMAN SPEAKING SENIOR MANAGER - ACCOUNTANCY PRACTICE
LANGUAGES : German
LOCATION : Central London
COMPANY BACKGROUND : Our client is a leading firm of Chartered Accountants offering a wide range of financial services to an international client base.
JOB & RESPONSIBILITIES
Due to continued growth and expansion, they now wish to recruit a ACA/ACCA qualified German speaking Senior Manager. This role requires significant interaction across the firm. It is one where leadership, both through interaction with others and through actions is important and you will be seen as a source of knowledge of queries regarding the way in which clients are serviced.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Implementation and onboarding of new clients
- Management of complex client relationships
- Establishing accounting practices for clients
- Being responsible for meeting chargeable hours targets
- Management of relationships with third party service providers such as outsourcers
- Management of relationships with accrediting bodies and the control of standardised procedures across the firm.
- Assistance with the management of staff when specific issues arise
You will be responsible for completing individual projects on time or ahead of schedule whilst balancing competing requests for your time and you will identify improvements to the firms systems and processes throughout their day to day work.
- Fluency in German and English
- ACA/ACCA qualified
- Manager/Senior Manager looking for career progression where you can add value to clients, colleagues and the wider firm, progressing in your career
SALARY AND BENEFITS
c£70,000-80,000 per annum + benefits including (but not limited to):
- 25 days annual leave, increasing with service
- Bonus scheme
- Flexible holiday scheme
- Generous stakeholder pension scheme
- Private Medical Insurance
- Income Protection
- Life assurance (x4 pensionable salary)
This is an excellent opportunity and an exciting time to join a truly world class, international and expanding firm in the financial services sector. Please click on Apply Now and send your CV to us immediately!