We are now looking for a proactive, confident and self-motivated German speaking Board Secretary. This is an ideal role for a positive and enthusiastic team player who thrives in a dynamic, fast-paced environment. You will be supporting our Board Directors with administrative tasks and communicating internally across departments as well as with other Lidl countries. This role is fundamental in ensuring the smooth running of the Administration function with the Department. As an exceptionally organised and dedicated secretary you will take pride in maintaining the efficiently of this central function.
What will you do?
- Providing daily support to our Board of Directors - Booking meeting rooms and preparing for meetings
- Coordinating appointments and managing the agenda
- Preparing reports, overviews, executive summaries, presentations (including PowerPoint) and consolidating documents
- Executing general office management tasks, including stationary orders and organising meetings and events
- Taking minutes
- Managing incoming telephone calls, emails and post
- Communicating with departments throughout our company
- Other ad hoc administrative tasks
What will you need?
- Excellent command of the English language with at least intermediate German language skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- An excellent communicator with exceptional organisational skills
- Exceptional customer service skills and takes pride in acting professionally
- A strong multitasker with the ability to prioritise conflicting deadlines and a varied workload
- Motivated, proactive and willing to learn and develop within the role
- Previous secretarial/administrative experience would be advantageous
What do we offer?
- £30,000 - £35,000 per annum (subject to experience)
- 10% London Weighting benefit (non contractual) for employees working within the M25
- 30 days holiday per annum (including Bank Holidays) rising to 35 days after 2 years
- A contributory pension scheme
- 10% discount on Lidl products, in all stores throughout the UK
- Access to corporate discounts on a range of products and services (including holidays, home and garden products, leisure activities and more)
- Initial training and on-going development from an experienced team member
- Brilliant opportunities to take on more responsibility and long term career prospects