German Speaking International Sales Representative (relocation available)
International relocation available
Follow us on Instagram @eimsbiz
Are you ready to enter the world of tech sales and marketing?
This is your chance to work with innovative new technology products, as well as develop your career with EIMS, a global technology sales, and marketing agency with headquarters in Bournemouth. Hone your expertise and inquisitive mind alongside fellow talented professionals from all backgrounds where you will develop some of the most exciting sales and marketing skills that will lead your way on to the competitive market. At EIMS, we’re committed to the advancement of our employees whilst providing the highest quality service for our clients.
This role is focused on identifying new business opportunities for our clients which are technology vendors such as Verizon, Motorola, Adobe Software, Hitachi, etc. by engaging with their target companies and existing customers. You might help the client enter new industries and markets and develop new channels to expand their sales portfolio. You will learn about the client’s technology solutions, define partner programs and engage with their channel partners. In addition, you will monitor market share, understand your client’s competitors, and more. Application process now open. Students looking for 1-year placements/internship/gap year are welcome to apply.
Have a look at a typical day in EIMS: https://youtu.be/QxRbUMv8aGY
- Temp to Perm contract, £20,000 - £22,000 per year
- Company benefits (Pension plan, daily fruit, 28 days of holiday, gym and local restaurants, and bars discounts)
- Exposure to technology leaders such as Adobe, Motorola, Hitachi, Verizon Software and others.
- Open planned offices based in central Bournemouth UK, with potential for international relocation.
- Company social events
- Students looking for 1-year placements/internship/gap year are welcome to apply.
- Good written & communication skills.
- Native level in German
- Experience in Customer Service, Sales, Retail, Hospitality, IT (1+ year)
- Interest in technology and eager to work in a fast-paced, dynamic, multicultural environment.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent is desirable but not essential.
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary, Permanent
Salary: £20,000.00 to £22,000.00 /year
- customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
- German (Required)
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'