We are looking for a hardworking and passionate Sales Administrator who will bring experience and knowledge to contribute to the continued growth and success of the organisation. Working across both UK and European Markets, the key responsibilities are as follows:
- Taking, inputting and monitoring of urgent orders
- Answering retail customer enquiries about orders and stock and generic questions from members of the public, this will also include providing technical advice and guidance to customers on a wide range of products
- Maintaining customer records
- Processing invoices and credits
- Running weekly sales reports for the external sales and management teams
- Offering back up to other areas of sales office during busy periods or when required
- Fluent in German
- The ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment to tight deadlines, with the ability to handle multiple projects and priorities.
- Be customer focused
- Ability to use Microsoft Excel and manipulate data and reports to a medium to high level.
- Team commitment
- A high level of attention to detail.
- Previous experience in a similar sales office position
- Experience of using an ERP system would be advantageous (Microsoft Navision ideally) but full training will be given.
- Experience of other Microsoft Office software such as Word/Outlook/PowerPoint
This is a full time permanent role, the working hours are Monday to Thursday 8.30am - 5.00pm, with a 2.00pm finish on a Friday. The salary is negotiable depending upon experience, up to a maximum of £22,000 per annum.
If you feel that you have the skills to meet this position please apply now!
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Ambitions Personnel who are operating as an employment agency.
Due to the volume of applications we receive, unfortunately we are unable to provide individual feedback. If you have not heard from us within 7 days, please assume that your application has not been successful.
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job