The German Speaking Sales Executive role will put you at the forefront of the customer journey being the main contact in the sales process and taking client from interest to purchase.
The business is one of the largest private aviation businesses in the world with the ability to transport passengers anywhere in the world at a moment's notice. Using flexible purchase options they give a wider variety of people the opportunity to experience private jet ownership
The German Speaking Sales Executive is responsible for an independent, proactive search for potential clients, cold calling, in-person meetings and qualifying individuals based upon their decision-making ability, financial capacity and need/desire for private travel services.
Duties will include:
- Educate, consult and advise prospective Owners on private aviation and products through detailed explanations and understanding of individualised needs;
- Develop and present proposals for individualised product assessment, and organise, follow up and manage the prospect universe for each territory opportunity recording all interactions with potential Owners in Salesforce.com;
- Drive the initial evaluation and qualification of the customer opportunity, accomplished through a series of verbal and/or written consultations, while simultaneously utilising third party resources to verify that the opportunity makes good business sense for the company to explore - the evaluation and qualification stages involve independent research and analysis by the Sales Consultant to help them fully understand the scope of the opportunity;
- Develop, define and execute segmentation strategy for potential Owners in Salesforce.com and segmentation planning to uncover new business opportunities to direct Sales Vice Presidents (Sales VP) to prospective Owners;
The successful German Speaking Sales executive will have
- Bachelor´s Degree in Sales, Business, Marketing, Communications or similar disciplines;
- 1-3 years' related work experience; within a sales driven with prospecting and closing responsibility's
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills; proficiency with Microsoft. Experience of SalesForce.com is preferable.
- Excellent organisational skills, with the ability to adapt to ever changing situations and working with different personalities; Self-motivated and service minded;
- Language skills required - German - Written and spoken
The successful German Speaking Sales Executive will receive
- Salary up to £27k
- Uncapped commission structure
- Based on Kensington, London
- 25 Days Holiday
- Pension and Benefits
- Great company culture
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'