Are you a german speaking, highly competitive individual with a drive to succeed?
We have an exciting opportunity to work for an ever growing company within the IT industry!!
This role includes:
- Generate new business opportunities and acquire three to six qualified meetings per week
- Provide sales support for the field sales team by effectively managing your lead pipeline and developing a strategy for long-term sustained success
- Build prospect lists and execute follow-up processes on them
- Qualify prospects in accordance with sales process, determining project timeframe, key contacts and funding sources
- Data entry of prospect and contact data in CRM database
- Provide feedback to management on effectiveness of outbound phone and email campaigns
- Present and articulate product features, value propositions and benefits
- Support and drive attendance to local and national marketing events.
The ideal candidate:
- German speaking
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Sales experience over the phone or impeccable telephone manor
- Understanding of social media for business
- Experience with microsoft office
- Highly competitive
- Adaptable with leadership abilities
- Understanding of IT related technologies
- 1 year experience with inside sales or similar
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'