My client is looking for a German Speaking Sales Administrator to join their growing, dynamic team based in Gloucestershire. The role will include dealing with the German clientele on a daily basis, and managing the relationships, as well as processing orders, building trust, and providing an overall knowledge about the company and the product.
My client operates within the retail industry, they sell quality, authentic produce online, and over the phone. Their reputation is ever growing, as is their presence across Europe, this role really could be the start of a very fortunate career within a rising business.
The role of a German Speaking Sales Administrator will include but not be limited to the following:
- Providing excellent customer service.
- Communicating on a regular basis to the German speaking clientele.
- Processing orders.
- Representing the positive, innovative reputation that the company has built.
- Completing the necessary administration work.
- Participating as an effective and willing team member.
The succesful candidate will display the following skills and attributes:
- Fluency in the German and English language is essential.
- Excellent communicator, both written and verbal
- Willingness to learn, and engage with the team.
- Ability to work independently.
- Exposure to a customer service environment would be advantageous.
An excellent chance to become a highly regarded, and valued member of a growing team based in Gloucestershire, the role of a German Speaking Sales Administrator offers great opportunity to progress, and develop your career.