- In the varied role as a Reservations Consultant you will be dealing with a wide variety of world-wide holidays using Galileo
- You will be book a mix of return, open jaw, RTW and multi-sector itineraries
- As a Reservations Consultant you will be liaising with agents and the general public in the travel industry
- Working both over the phone and via e-mail, offering excellent customer service.
- Office hours 0900-17.30 Mon-Fri with weekends on a rota basis (time off in lieu)
Previous Travel industry experience of booking long haul holidays and GDS knowledge is required (Ideally Galileo), along with excellent customer service and sales skills. Consideration may also be given to candidates working as Travel Agents who are keen to work in Tour Operations. Fluent in both written and spoken German.
A starting salary of circa £16k pa plus commission and incentives is available to the successful candidate (OTE of £19k pa - £25kpa). This is an excellent change to join an established and growing Tour Operator!
Please follow the instructions to apply, attaching your CV. For any questions please contact Gemma on or
- Language skills
- german speaking
- Travel Agent
- sales consultant
- travel reservations
- travel jobs
- Retail Travel Agent
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job