An exciting opportunity has arisen within a prestigious financial services management consultancy for an ambitious, business savvy German speaking Research Consultant to join a busy team of specialist multinational research consultants where you will be responsible for:
- Carrying out a wide range research methods (including primary and secondary research) in order to gain further insights into the UK/ German / Asian Financial markets
- Analysing qualitative and numerical data
- Building a strong network of industry experts, suppliers and competitors to engage with on current/ future projects
- Managing a wide range research projects
- Collecting and sharing information with the team
- Producing accurate, in-depth reports
- Reporting and presenting key findings through well-written, insightful research reports to clients
This great opportunity for you as a German speaking Research Consultant provides plenty of scope to enhance your primary and secondary research skills whilst gaining a deeper knowledge into the financial services markets becoming a market-leading industry expert!
Please do not apply if you do not have previous primary (telephone interviewing) and secondary (desk) research experience gained within a market research or management consultancy environment as this is a must.
- Fluent written and verbal communication skills in English and German is essential
- Additional fluency in Mandarin (fluent written and spoken) is highly desirable
- Strong academic credentials relating to finance, economics, business or sciences essential
- Previous primary (telephone interviewing) and secondary (desk) research experience gained within a market research or management consultancy environment
- Project management: experience of managing small/medium sized research projects
- Excellent research, analytical and time management skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to work in a busy environment whilst managing multiple project deadlines efficiently
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills are essential
To apply, please send your CV in Word format to Hannah. If you have applied for any other languagematters vacancy there is no need to re-apply, as your CV will be considered for all vacancies that match your language skills and work experience.
languagematters is a multi-discipline, multilingual recruitment agency offering a wide range of bilingual jobs in London, the South-east, nationwide and overseas. Our goal is to be the most valued, knowledgeable and indispensable recruitment partner in the language recruitment field.
We work constantly to provide equal opportunities for all, regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, social background, religion, disability or sexuality.
NB: Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK or hold a valid work permit. Please note that we contact successful candidates within 3-4 working days. languagematters is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.
- German research primary research secondary research management consultancy consultant associate desk research market research financial services proje
- qualitative quantitative analysis
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job