Trainee Research Associate / Headhunter
London - City location
Salary - Entry level is £25,000 basic + Bonus
My client is a boutique Financial Services Executive Search firm opperating in the Assett Managment space.
They work on an International basis from their office in London.
The new researcher will work along-side an experienced consultant who will mentor and guide them as they work their way to becoming a junior consultant.
The successful candidate will be:
* Fluent in a 2nd European Language - Ideally Italian, French, Spanish or German
* Degree educated or degree calibre. Ideally a graduate from a top university.
* Bright, enthusiastic, dynamic and energetic.
* An excellent communicator with presence and gravitas.
* Entrepreneurial and keen to progress their career as fast as possible.
* A strong relationship builder, team orientated and target driven.
* Organised and analytical to their approach their work.
The firm will show a huge investment in the new employee and so only a top candidate will be taken on board.
The successful candidate will be required to:
* Initiate and run searches in top investment banks and assett management firms.
* Source, profile, approach and meet with prospective banking candidates.
* Maintain company records and keep the team up to date with expert market information
* Compile market maps, organisational information and in depth company reviews of top investment banks and finance houses.
* Build their own skill set to progress to become a consultant.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job