iRecruit Partners are currently working with a company based in Camberley who are looking for a Regional Account Executive (German speaking) to join their rapidly expanding team.
To start, the successful candidate will make at least 50 new prospecting calls per week and set 3 to 5 new face to face meetings per week with "C" level executives within our target marketplace.
Within 90 days, they will have developed a pipeline of around £100K in potential sales with a view to initiating a minimum of 1 paid pilot or closing business worth £25K.
By the end of 6 months, the pipeline should be at least £250K with at least 100K in new business closed (£125K total). Prospecting should be maintained at a minimum of 50 calls per week with 3 to 5 face to face meetings set per week to advance sales cycles or to develop new business.
By the end of their first year, a candidate is expected to have developed and to maintain an ongoing pipeline of at least £750K and will have closed at least £300K in sales for their first year.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Customer Focused - personally demonstrated that both external and internal customers are a high priority by identifying, and responding to their needs in a timely and efficient manner
- Initiative - Recognizes opportunities and initiates actions to capitalize on them by looking for a new and productive ways to make an impact
- Innovative Thinking - Embraces and champions new ideas and encourages others to do likewise
- Building Organizational Commitment - Demonstrates commitment, loyalty and appreciation for the organization. Conveys a high-level of concern for all employees, while helping to ensure that both their needs and those of the organization are met
- Fluent written and spoken German at business level
- Must be self-motivated, determined and driven to succeed
- Must be customer focused
- Must have an understanding of the different steps involved in a sales cycle and must know how to leverage each stage in the sales cycle to advance the sale.
- Must be able to call high in an organization
- Formal understanding of Solution/Consultative Selling
- Strong relationship building skills
- Strong Cold Calling and prospecting skills.
EDUCATION AND CERTIFICATIONS:
- 5 years background of successful sales experience to Fortune 2000 accounts
- Must have a history of exceeding annual sales quotas for last 3 consecutive years.
- Ability to manage major account sales cycles to global Fortune 2000 organizations
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills to interact with senior level corporate management.
- Operates with a sense of urgency and has a positive, winning attitude.
- Proven ability to prospect and manage a designated territory to maximize revenue growth.
- Training Industry