German Speaking Recruitment Consultant
- Wimbledon, South West London
- £20,000 p.a. basic salary + commission + bonus + benefits + incentives
- Sales Position with great earning. First Year earnings £35k, Second Year earnings £60-80k, Third Year earnings £100k+
- 10-12 Months first promotion to Senior Recruitment Consultant, 24 Months promotion to Managing Consultant leading a team
- Awards winning company
- Fluent in German is a must and regular, paid business trips to Germany, Switzerland and Austria
- No experience needed - full training provided
An awards winning company that invest in your career from day one with a significant training programme, there are many opportunities for you to move upwards within the business.
What will you be doing?
As a recruitment consultant you are responsible for attracting candidates and matching them to positions with our client companies.
- You find candidates through active sourcing and headhunting on Platforms such as LinkedIn
- You advertise those positions to attract candidates
- You will be doing business development, through cold calling, sales, marketing techniques to winning and signing clients to represent them
- You will be doing interviews with candidates, preparation for client interviews
- Visit clients in Germany, Switzerland and Austria to build a trusted relationship and deepen relationships
- Negotiate pay and salary for your candidates with clients
- Managing the whole hiring process independently from sourcing through interviewing to the offer management
- Networking to build business information and become an expert in your area.
What do we expect from you?
To be a successful candidate for the German speaking recruitment consultant position you should have the following:
- Fluent in German
- Money Motivated and career progression focused
- Resilient and looking for a new exciting challenge
- Communicative and a good listener at the same time
- Hard working
- Excellent compensation -basic salary, uncapped commission structure (£35,000 OTE in your first year, £60,000 - 80,000 OTE in your second year, £100,000 + OTE in your third year)
- Subsidized gym membership, free breakfast, fruits, 90 minutes lunch break on Wednesdays, after work drinks, social events and clubs, black tie events
- Luxury incentives -Las Vegas or the Caribbean, anyone?
- Great career progression potential. You will be promoted based on your performance and your results.
- Excellent training with two trainers in London and one in New York. We will teach you everything about B2B and Headhunting.
- Paid Business trips - stay over the weekend to visit friends and family, we will pay for the ticket on Sunday.
- business development
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'