German Speaking Recruitment Consultant - Fantastic Career Path
London based - with frequent paid trips to Germany
Basic + commission (no thresholds) + benefits + bonuses
If you've decided that a career as a Recruitment Consultant is for you then you're more than likely overwhelmed by the huge amount of opportunities that are available for you... now that we've got your attention, we probably don't need to tell you that what attracts lots of people to recruitment is the fast pace, high earning potential, fast track to management and meritocratic development opportunities - we can offer all of this in spades but we can also offer you an environment that you'll enjoy doing it in plus the chance to truly make it a career.
If you're a fluent German speaker, want a fast paced, high potential role and the chance to make this a real career I would love to talk to you.
- At almost 100 heads worldwide, we're not massive - but we're actually the biggest Consultancy in the world for what we do - which is recruiting into the Data & Analytics Market. Our headquarters are in South West London and we've also got offices in New York and San Francisco.
- We've been working in this space for 11 years and a lot of our business is build of relationships that were developed a number of years ago - for that reason, when you join our UK business you'll instantly have roles to work on - you'll not have to develop the business yourself from the start.
German Market Depth & Experience:
- The German market is Harnham's second oldest market, and we benefit from having a great footprint and significant investment in it.
- You'll benefit from working closing with Harnhams experienced consultants as well as our in house trainer to ensure you can get your career off the ground as quickly as possible.
Training & Investment:
- We have an on site trainer who so far in his career has trained over 10,000 graduates into recruitment and sales professionals. When you join us as a graduate you are set on a two your training program that takes you from Rookie to Manager - with the first three months of your career focused on a combination of classroom and desk based learning to ensure that you feel comfortable with not only the full life cycle of recruitment, but also get in depth training and understanding of the specialist areas that we recruit into.
- It's only once you're comfortable with these elements that you start developing your own business before then you'll be able to put your learning into practice with a list full of jobs ready for you to work on from day one.
Clear cut promotion Criteria:
- Everyone has the same promotion criteria to hit for the first five roles in our hierarchy - this means from the moment you join you're in total control of your career trajectory with us.
- The fastest promotion from Recruitment Consultant to Senior Recruitment Consultant has been 7 months, achieved last month - typically it is around 12 months.
Commission & Earning Potential:
- We've got a clear commission structure with no thresholds, this goes up to 30%.
- Due to our specialist market, leading training and high standards across the business - we dont just have a few consultants that are 'top billers' - instead our experienced consultants are all in the battle for the number one spot. We're a high-performance business, with experienced consultants billing upwards of £225,000 in their second year and beyond.
- This means that the realistic earning potential for the first year is £35k, your second year around £60k and £100k+ from year three. These aren't unrealistic and un-achievable - these are in line with consultants performance for the past two years, and the standard of working that we promote as a business.
- It's hard to define what makes us different, but we think our culture is what ties all of the above points together.
- Like any recruitment company, you'll have KPI's of guides towards promotion and a blackboard on the wall with everyones figures on it - but we're not going to walk you out of the door if you dont hit them. For us, the KPIs and stats are merely a guide to getting you promoted and ensure you make more money and place people in jobs that they love (we have great clients so that part is easy!)
- We're a privately owned business and for that reason, the people that own and manage the business are still tightly involved in your day to day!
- We have regular socials after work, when we wake up early enough you'll find us hitting a few gym classes before getting into the office - a number of consultants even live together.
- Many of our employees relocated to London to work for Harnham, and so as well as being close during the working hours - people truly become friends as well and will spend time outside of work too!
- For more of an insight into what it's like here, see it for yourself - you can check us out on Instagram - @harnhamlife
Interested - apply now to find out more:
Submit your CV to Charlie Waterman our Internal Recruitment Manager via the Apply Now button. Applications close soon so send your CV ASAP to avoid disappointment.