German Speaking Recruitment Consultant - 22k - Excellent Training
German Speaking Recruitment Consultant
22k + Bonus
Lively, social office environment, graduate-specific training programme and a high earning potential are just a few of the many reasons that make this opportunity worth a look. If you are goal oriented, a confident communicator and have a competitive edge, then this is great opportunity for you to get the most out of your career as a young professional in London.
There is no need to settle for starting at the bottom with a long road ahead of you, like in many graduate roles, as you will be earning somewhere in the region of £30,000 to £40,000 in your first year in this business! As well as high earnings, you will be given respect, autonomy and real responsibility from the get-go.
- Obtaining job vacancies from existing clients and prospective clients within the Digital industry, and fully understanding exactly what they’re looking for in their new hire(s)
- Seeking out candidates with those sets of qualifications, skills and traits, through job board databases, Linkedin, networking and obtaining referrals
- Writing job advertisements of live vacancies and promoting these accordingly
- Cold-calling candidates and businesses to create and develop mutually beneficial business relationships and partnerships Keeping lines of communication open with placed candidates and previous business relations, always looking at the long-term as well as the short-term
- Ability to earn upwards of £35,000 in your first-year due to exceptional commission scheme designed to reward at every stage
- Structured 12-week graduate training programme, with access to training and development whenever you are ready to take on new challenges and progress within your role
- Flexible benefits packages tailored to you and your team (ranging from extra holiday days, to a subsidised gym membership and long lunches)
- Trips to Miami, NYC, and Barcelona, and high-achiever’s lunches to some of London’s top dining spots
- International office locations with relocation opportunities
- You are degree educated - business, psychology, sociology & communications backgrounds are favoured, though every subject will be looked at
- Fluent German speaking
- Confident, clear communicator with a natural ability to build rapport
- Energetic, easy-going and keen to get involved with the social side (the team like to have fun)
- Well organised, able to prioritise and manage time effectively
If you’re looking to break into an industry where your efforts are directly (and generously) rewarded, and want the best possible start in the market, then apply today or contact Craig Gapper on LinkedIn.
Whether you are looking for a Trainee Recruitment Consultant role, a Graduate Recruitment Consultant role, or are experienced in Recruitment and are looking for your next move, get in touch with any of us at 5Q Consultancy.
5Q Consultancy are a specialist Recruitment to Recruitment Consultancy with clients within: Financial Recruitment, Investment Banking Recruitment, Digital Recruitment, Marketing Recruitment, Education Recruitment, Agricultural Recruitment, Accountancy Recruitment, IT & Technical Recruitment, Construction & Engineering Recruitment.
- Graduate Level
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'