FRENCH SELECTION UK
German speaking Recovery Analyst
Accountancy, Accountant, Accounting, Accounts payable, A/P, A/R, Accounts receivable, German, Analyst, Audit, Business Processes, Collection, Credit Control, Credit Controller, Disbursement, Due Diligence, Finance, Invoicing, Overpayment, Recovery, Compliance, Disbursment management, Profit
Location: London - Easy access from Central, Circle, Hammersmith & City lines.
Salary: Commission based role
VIEW JOB DESCRIPTION > APPLY NOW:
Please visit the French Selection UK website, vacancies section, search job reference: 2A54AR2
Applications submitted on our website will come to us in the correct format, which means they will be processed faster & more efficiently by our team of consultants.
Our client is a US Auditing company which has established his EMEA headquarters in London.
To provide recovery audit services to clients and generate revenue by recovering overpayments.
- To review and analyse client’s financial records and detect accounting errors or overpayments
- To assist clients in recovering those overpayments
- To be the first point of contact in the vendor communication process
- To analyse and validate data of lost profits
- To verify and recover overpayments and produce claims
- To prepare detailed client and management reports on audit findings
- To suggest improvements in the auditing process
- To deal with internal stakeholders, clients and vendors
- To meet company's objectives
- Full training provided in London and the US
- Fluent in English (Written & spoken)
- Fluent in German (Written & spoken)
- Previous experience in Accounting, Auditing, Credit Control or Finance is essential
- Strong knowledge of Accounting, A/P and A/R principles
- Ideally degree educated in a relevant field
- Numerate with good attention to details
- Excellent communication skills
- Flexibility and strong multitasking skills
- IT literate
The Salary: Commission based role
Working hours: Monday to Friday - 8.30am to 5.00pm
French Selection UK - The leading recruitment consultancy specialising in the placement of French, German, Spanish, Italian and Russian speaking professionals and executives throughout the United Kingdom.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job