FRENCH SELECTION UK
German speaking Project Engineer - Industrial Assets
Mechanical engineer, electromechanical engineer, Project Management, Ecommerce, Marketplace, Export Sales, Buyers, Buying, Selling, Auction, Sales, International, Commercial, Factory, Machinery, Health & Safety, Environment, Fluent in German, Germany, Austria, Spain, Netherlands, DACH, Travel, Fluent in German, Germany, Czech, Hungarian, Croatian, Serbian, Polish, Russian, Romanian, Bulgarian, Slovak, Greek, Lithuanian, Latvian, Estonian, Slovenian, Serbo-Croatian, Außendienst, Capital Equipment , Home working
Salary: Up to 60,000€ + on Target Bonus + Benefits
Location: Germany or Austria - Home office
can be located near following cities: Stuttgart, Hamburg, Munich, Cologne, Frankfurt am Main, Dusseldorf, Dortmund, Essen, Leipzig, Vienna, Salzburg, Innsbruck
****Flexibility to travel to client sites across Europe******
VIEW JOB DESCRIPTION > APPLY NOW:
Please visit the French Selection UK website, vacancies section, search job reference: 5237G
Applications submitted on our website will come to us in the correct format, which means they will be processed faster & more efficiently by our team of consultants.
Our client is a well-established International company within the ecommerce marketplace.
To supervise industrial assets disposal projects for European clients, mostly Germany/Austria based
- Evaluate a project and communicate with the client on options and associated costs
- Define the scope of realistic and achievable projects with customers
- Deliver high quality outcomes exceeding customers' expectations.
- Work closely with internal teams - Marketing, Sales and Account Managers to maximise projects' potential
- Develop and nurture a portfolio of specialised buyers
- Deliver and schedule projects within time frames
- Manage logistics and financial issues related to each project
- Manage relationships and communication with all project stakeholders via regular reporting
- Fluent in English and German (Written & Spoken)
- Previous significant experience in a Manufacturing environment
- Happy to work from home with Flexibility to travel across Europe (driving license required)
- Have the desire to exceed targets with a hard-work attitude to get you there
- Driven and eager to succeed
- Excellent communication and decision making skills
- Good interpersonal skills, proactive & dynamic
- Computer literate
Salary: 50,000€ to 60,000€ pa + on Target Bonus + Benefits
French Selection UK - The leading recruitment consultancy specialising in the placement of French, German, Spanish, Italian and Russian speaking professionals and executives throughout the United Kingdom.
- Project Management
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'