Why you should work for this company...
Our client is a lovely Mayfair-based boutique finance firm with a fantastic culture and work life balance and low staff turnover.
What you will be doing every day...
- Supporting six to seven Professionals
- Diary and inbox management
- Opportunity to put together international travel itineraies
- Additional ad-hoc administrative duties
- Your support will help to ensure the smooth and successful running of operations from one day to the next.
- Daily, verbal and written communication in business level German
If you are the successful, you will have these attributes...
- A team player
- Flexible and adaptable
- Highly personable
- Enthusiasm for the support function, love what you do
- Experience of dealing with multiple and competing deadlines
- Ability to prioritise workload
- Experience working with the alternative investment sector is highly desirable
- Fluency in business level written and oral German is essential
What you will get in return...
- The core hours are 9am - 5pm
- Salary up to £45k depending on experience
- Discretionary and competitive annual bonus
- Paid overtime
- Comprehensive private healthcare and dental cover
- Pension scheme
This is an amazing opportunity, so apply today!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job