Our partner company is a multinational company specializing in medical science and who is a pioneer in healthcare. Its Shared Service Center in Budapest is continuously growing in the heart of Budapest.
Why it is a good opportunity for you:
• Constantly growing, stable company
• Competitive salary and beneficial package
• Continuous trainings and workshops
• Friendly working environment
What you will be doing:
• Collaborating with Receiving and Accounts Payable to expedite processing of receipts and invoices
• Assisting with processing of returns and repairs for the Procurement Department as needed
• Being responsible for Order Acknowledgement handling and contact the suppliers in case of need
• Being responsible for intervention on orders requiring procurement expertise before being fulfilled by suppliers
• Investigation of invoice reconciliations based on request
Requirements that make you the best candidate:
• Minimum 1 year of experience
• Excellent written and spoken command in English and German
• Good communication skills
• SAP knowledge is an advantage
Apply directly to Réka Iván – Research Consultant, for a short, pressure free and confidential discussion on this role and other opportunities.
Tel: +36 1 8833 521
Web page: www.reedglobal.hu
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'