“We offer a nurturing and immersive environment where we give each child the opportunity to become independent and confident.”
“There is an extensive outside space for Children to develop.”
REED Education are working in partnership with a Nursery that is open all year round within the Hackney area in their search for a Level 3 qualified Nursery Nurse or Teaching Assistant interested in working in a Nursery to start ASAP. The right Nursery Nurse or Teaching Assistant will be comfortable supporting 3 Month old children up to 5 year olds within a full time contract of 40 hours a week.
The Nursery shows tireless dedication to supporting the children and has encouraged a positive culture within their facilities. The Nursery were also praised as having a fun and having dedicate areas offering different activities.
The successful candidate will: -
• Be a fluent German speaker
• Be passionate about working in Nurseries and be a good role model to students
• Be innovative and willing to encourage children to stretch themselves
• Have excellent communication skills and be able to work within a team
• Must have a Level 3 qualification in Childcare or Education
• Ideally must have a BA in Childcare equivalent
The Ideal candidate will work with an ambitious and caring team through a Nursery Manager, therefore the right candidate will be given all of the tools to succeed in an exciting Nursery environment.
If you are interested and available, or would like an informal chat about this position, please contact Alex Ferreira on 0207 9322 765 or at Alex.Ferreira@reedglobal.com.
All enquiries are dealt with in the strictest confidentiality and we will not represent you without your consent.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business