Proact is Europe's leading independent storage integrator and cloud enabler. Delivering business agility since 1994, we help our customers reduce risk, reduce cost and most importantly deliver flexible, available and highly secure IT services.
As an effective German Speaking new business sales executive you must be an excellent communicator in both German and English as well as having superior people skills. This position offers a fantastic opportunity for motivated and dynamic individuals to start on a career path in a fast paced industry, backed by the support from one of Europes most successful IT services organisations. From new business sales executives we offer a development opportunity for candidates to train and move into a wider sales role.
As we continue to grow our business we are now looking to recruit for German Speaking New Business Sales Executive.
Proact are looking for professionals with a solid track record within a German Speaking outbound business to business telesales. Possessing a strong commercial acumen as well as having an in depth understanding of the importance of customer service and recognising the need to balance profitable growth with customer satisfaction.
You will be responsible for gaining the interest of potential clients by making daily outbound cold calls, promoting our company, our products and the benefit of working with us.
- Selling a range of products and services to new business’s within the German market
- Making B2B outbound telesales calls
- Closing sales and making plans to gain repeat business
- Maximising every sales enquiry
- Maintaining data on the system
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Contact potential new customers to inform them about a product or service
- Answer questions about products or the company
- Ask questions to understand customer requirements
- Enter and update customer information in the database
- Take and process orders in an accurate manner
- Go the "extra mile" to meet sales quota and facilitate future sales
- Keep records of calls and sales and note useful information
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job