We specialise in identifying talent within the rewarding and literally life changing Medical Technology sector, an exciting market where you can make a genuinely positive change in the world, assisting businesses to introduce lifesaving technologies into the healthcare industry by helping them connect with: sales, marketing, and operations talent to drive their growth. The clients that we work with range from fast growing, innovative start-ups to multinational blue chips across the globe.
We’re going through ambitious expansion plans, and we’re looking for similarly ambitious individuals to be at the forefront of the growth and progress within our team.
- You will be selling Projectus as a consultancy, not just as a recruiter, but as a strategic partner to medical technology businesses, offering new solutions to recruitment issues. This will involve negotiations on terms of business, building client relationships and understanding their hiring and growth plans, whilst consulting them on their strategy.
- You will be sourcing candidates through headhunting, jobsites and using your excellent communication skills to build up relationships and, ultimately, your network.
- You will be conducting interviews with candidates both on the phone and face to face, to assess suitability for your job roles on behalf of your clients.
- You will be attending events and conferences to meet new clients and candidates.
- You will be writing winning adverts and marketing yourself on LinkedIn, Facebook, and other social media platforms.
Training and Development
Training and Development is at the core of why Projectus are so successful. You will receive a bespoke training plan, structured around your individual learning style, by our dedicated recruitment trainers before you get out on the desk. Once you are in the day to day role, our recruitment coaches will give you continuous support to help you develop and keep you sharp!
We believe that no individual should be held back. That’s why we’ve developed our progression plan called Accelerate: you’ll know exactly what you need to achieve, and how to achieve it, to hit your next promotion all the way to board level!
What’s on offer?
- Base salary of £20,000 - £25,000 depending on previous sales experience, with typical first year earnings of £35,000 - £40,000.
- Industry leading commission scheme of 30-50% (monthly and quarterly bonuses available).
- Our Accelerate career programme - a clear career path and criteria so you always know where your career is going and how to get there.
- Share options in the business for every employee.
- Additional team and individual rewards: US and European trips, individual holiday budgets, car allowances, fine watches, exclusive events in London.
- Employee discounts for major brands.
- Monthly & Quarterly Team celebrations.
- Projectus Awards - will you be Pride of Projectus or Recruiter of the Year?!
- Fluent German speaker as a native or second language.
- A biomedical related degree is beneficial; however, this role is open to all subject disciplines.
- Previous sales experience is advantageous.
- Commercial acumen.
- Excellent communicator.
- Confident and have an ability to build relationships.
- Business Development
- Medical Sales