Black Biro Recruitment's client is an innovator of online managed content distribution and printing (based in Huntingdon, UK) and they are now seeking a dynamic, German speaking, digital and direct marketing executive to join its growing marketing team.
The position is ideal for a marketing graduate with a number of years’ direct experience. The successful candidate will have good knowledge of marketing techniques and the desire to write great copy. Knowledge of marketing automation platforms is an advantage, but not essential.
Fluent written and oral German and English is essential for this role.
- Market research and competitor analysis
- Preparation of marketing campaigns
- Creation of marketing material for the website, email marketing, video, social media and online advertising. The creation of white papers and case studies may also be required.
- Liaise with external agencies as required
- Monitor campaign performance
Full product training will be provided. Excellent career opportunities.
Experience and Qualifications
- Honours degree, preferably in marketing or a closely related field.
- Two years of direct marketing experience, preferably in education or B2B, or a background working in the education system.
- Knowledge of search engine marketing, including PPC.
- Digital marketing accreditations and qualifications an advantage.
- Must be highly organised.
- Impeccable attention to detail.
Hours of work: 37.5 Per week
- Digital Marketing
- Market Research
- Case Studies
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job