GERMAN SPEAKING MARKETING ASSISTANT
SALARY up to £24,000 + Bonus
Our Client is looking for a German Speaking Digital Marketing Assistant to join the marketing team working in a fun, fast paced environment. You will support the marketing efforts through updating content, translating copy from English into German, writing customer emails and creating content.
This role will see you responsible for supporting growth of sales and traffic. You will be working closely with all members of the online marketing team to deliver online marketing activity across all channels; affiliates, SEO, PPC, email, CRM, display and mobile marketing.
German Speaking Marketing Assistant Responsibilities:
• Support briefing and creative development of marketing campaigns
• Copywriting and web content management
• Translating copy from English into German
• Research competitors advertising strategies
• Support set up of online competitions online and social
• Assist with customer insight activities, targeting and ad hoc reporting
• Plan & send Push Notifications
• Coordinate 'refer a friend’ marketing scheme
• Ensure products are well-presented visually across prime site locations based on customer insights and data
• Ensure accuracy on product page information including product images, product descriptions, product codes, SEO descriptions, etc.
• Ensure products are accurately tagged into their collections & categories
• Regular liaison with online merchandising team to produce weekly communication of latest trade, product, stock and promotional opportunities
• Briefing and uploading new banners for Display and Affiliate campaigns
• Use Google tools to conduct keyword research and add new terms to the accounts
• Support E-commerce team in reporting Paid Search performance
• Support E-commerce team in planning, executing & reporting seasonal Display campaigns
• You will also be expected to support in other adhoc roles.
German Speaking Marketing Assistant Requirements:
• Experience in online marketing
• Passion to develop a career in online marketing
• Knowledge of web analytics (Google Analytics)
• Adobe Creative Suite basic knowledge
• Good copywriting for web skills
• Well organised and proactive with excellent time keeping and prioritisation skills
• Good communicator and team player
• Fluency in German (written and spoken)
Please note if you have not been contacted by Plum Personnel within seven days then unfortunately on this occasion you have been unsuccessful. Due to the high level of applications we are receiving at this time, we are unfortunately unable to give individual feedbacks. Plum Personnel is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. Plum Personnel is an equal opportunities employer.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'