FRENCH SELECTION UK Ltd
German Speaking Market Research & Customer Coordinator
Data Analysis, Customer Service, Customer Care, Order management, Marketing, Business Development, Market Analysis, Fluent in German, Austrian, Swiss German, prospection, North East
Based in: Middlesbrough, North East England
Easily commutable by car or train from Sunderland, Darlington, Cleveland, Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne & wear, North Yorshire and areas along A1 (M1) North East.
Salary: £20k to £23k DOE + benefits
VIEW JOB DESCRIPTION > APPLY NOW
Please visit the French Selection UK website, vacancies section, search job reference: DMR86
Applications submitted on our website will come to us in the correct format, which means they will be processed faster & more efficiently by our team of consultants.
Our client is a European company.
Main Purposes of the role:
To gather data about companies & their business activities on German speaking markets.
The main duties include:
- To compile list of companies and analyse their business activities
- To produce reports based on data found
- To identify and categorise companies
- To establish classification of companies per industry
- To ensure the database is up to date at all times
- Various other administrative duties when required
- Fluent in German & English - written & spoken.
- Work experience and interest in German business context
- Computer literacy (Microsoft packages)
- Internet research experience is a plus
- Data knowledge would be an advantage
- Highly methodical & great attention to details
- Good interpersonal skills & able to work without supervision
- Strongly self-motivated & proactive
The Salary: £20k to £23k DOE
French Selection UK - The leading recruitment consultancy specialising in the placement of French, German, Spanish, Italian and Russian speaking professionals and executives throughout the United Kingdom.
- Business Development
- Customer Care
- Customer Service
- Market Research
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job