A highly regarded international law firm based in the City is seeking an experienced and confident German-speaking Legal Secretary / PA to support Senior Partners in their London office with a fast-paced and interesting workload in Corporate/Commercial law.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Drafting and formatting legal documentation and correspondence;
- Diary management, arranging meetings and travel;
- Client liaison, being a friendly and positive point of contact, and accurately keeping contact details;
- Opening and closing files, assistance with client billing, filing and archiving etc;
- Other ad hoc tasks as required.
To be the successful candidate, you will need to be multilingual or bilingual (fluent in both English and German languages), and have recent PA/secretarial experience, ideally gained within a law firm.
You'll also have a typing speed above 65wpm, strong Microsoft Word and Excel skills, and excellent written and verbal communication skills. You'll need strong organisational and time management skills, good attention to detail, and the ability to work well under pressure and using your own initiative.
Candidates are encouraged to apply promptly.
Verity Appointments prides itself on providing an excellent service to candidates and clients, however competition will be high for this role, and we may not be able to contact everyone individually. If you have not been contacted within five working days you should assume you have not been successful on this occasion, but we hope that you will apply for any other positions that interest you in the future.
- Administrative Support