Role: German speaking Paralegal
Salary: up to £30,000 basic DOE
Location: Northern Ireland
Job Type: Permanent
Starting date: Immediate
Our client is an international engineering company operating globally
To provide commercial contract support across Europe
- Reviewing commercial contracts and providing advice to commercial teams
- Providing support to the legal team and other projects they are involved in
- Assisting with commercial updates for companies based in the designated territories
- Researching cases in English and German language
- Helping maintain practical knowledge within the department and providing training to relevant teams
- Fluent in German to a mother tongue level
- Legal education
- Previous experience as legal advisor
- Excellent communication, organisational and team-work skills
Great career progression! Do not miss this amazing opportunity to work in one of the main technology multinational companies. Enjoy working within a great atmosphere while gaining knowledge and experience in the Technology sector, while enjoying unique landscapes UNESCO World Heritage a few miles away.
If you're interested in applying, please send your CV to
- Law Legal Paralegal Relocation CareerProgression TeamWork LegalAdvice German Germany Commercial Technology Engineering Manufacturing
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'