We are looking for a Junior Business Developer in London, to focus on the Benelux and German markets, for a 6 months contract.
- Generating leads through creatively sourcing and targeting potential new clients in the Benelux and Germany
- Creating innovative proposals and presentations to fit the requirements of prospected companies
- Assisting in the creation, realization and monitoring of clients’ accounts
- Help to organise and develop interest for events and conferences inside and outside of numberly
- A motivated, attentive and resourceful individual with an interest in sales
- Able to work collaboratively with others to produce proposals and presentations
- Strong communication skills with a desire to grow the business in a valued way
- Understanding of the Benelux and German market and companies to a high degree
- Openness to learn about digital marketing tools as well as prior knowledge within this sector
- Capable at multi-tasking and prioritizing workload
- Bilingual in German
- Positive attitude and eagerness to learn!
- A Bachelor in a related field (i.e marketing, business etc..)
- Relevant work experience in the field
- Fluent in Dutch
- Opportunity to extend the contract and move to a permanent position - previous job holders have progressed to become valuable permanent team members
- Committed to further training and development
- Morning knowledge sharing sessions with guest speakers such as the CEO France / Benelux / South Europe of Pinterest
- International and collaborative work environment - monthly meetings with teams within all the offices
- Work shadowing scheme for junior employees to learn from senior members, or from other teams
- Office parties
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'