Claims settlement is one of the most important services an insurance company provides to policy holders. How efficient this is will determine them remaining as customers. This is an exciting opportunity to join one of the fastest growing, forward thinking, specialist insurance providers. In this new role as Claims Handler you will ensure excellent service to German speaking clients. Managing claims, analysing the information provided and arranging settlements.
- To provide first class customer service in accordance with policies terms and conditions.
- To build key relationships with German speaking brokers and maintain knowledge of products to process claims correctly.
- Communicate with customers and third parties in German and English .
- Obtain relevant documentation for assessment claim.
- Log all related claims on claims system.
- Fluent in both English and German, written and verbal is essential
- Working within a highly regulated environment would be an advantage
- Claims Handling/Administrator experience is desirable, but not essential
- Experience of using Microsoft Office including Excel & Word
- Willing to work towards CII qualification is desirable
- Previous IPMI/PMI/Financial Services experience would be desirable, but not essential
- Strong planning and organisational skills, specifically able to prioritise own work
- Solid communication and translation skills, written and verbal in German and English
- Multi-tasking abilities, Superior attention to detail
- Self-motivated and pro-active. Excellent team player who is reliable and flexible
Attractive salary £ 18 - 25K + pension, health insurance, life cover, free parking. For a confidential discussion please contact Big Sky Additions.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job