Our client specialise in data and software and sell a subscription membership for data used globally.
They are currently recruiting for a fluent German speaking Inside Sales & Retention Assistant
Purpose of the Role
- Maximising Inside Sales & Retention business opportunities generated by e-commerce, subscription renewals, campaigns and upselling activities on a global scale.
- Responsible for achieving an Inside Sales & Retention revenue target
- Ensuring customers and prospects understand the key features and benefits of their products
- Answering inbound enquiries
- Making outbound calls to follow up on leads generated by E-Commerce visitors
- Contacting customers opting to not renew their subscription to retain and renew their business
- Identifying and maximising upselling opportunities
- Providing daily and weekly feedback to Inside Sales & Retention Manager on sales activity
- Fluent in German and English
- At least 2 years of experience within a sales role
- Proven track record of achieving targets and driving growth
- Team player, Autonomous, Self-Motivated
- Excellent communication skills (oral, written, presenting)
- Communication Skills
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'